[rabbitmq-discuss] Default vhost and Http API

stone zmstone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:50:12 BST 2012

Hi Simon

Speaking of escaped characters:
The other day, we accidentally created queues and bindings with UTF
characters in the names.
Then the management web GUI crashed (on mochiweb level if i remember
correctly), so we couldn't delete the queu on GUI.
And there was no CLI to do it, we actually had to reset the node to get rid
of the bad-naming queues.

/stone

在 2012年3月27日 下午12:02,Simon MacMullen <simon at rabbitmq.com>写道: