[rabbitmq-discuss] Default vhost and Http API

Félix López jaaaelpumuki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:37:27 BST 2012

You can see in https://gist.github.com/2172067 I'm escaping the / but some
tools unescape it again, that´s why It's a pain.
People can create all those names but I think rabbitmq is promoting that.

IHMO the default vhost shouldn't be /, I don't know maybe i'm a little
annoying with this :)

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/flopezluis

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission

".....it doesn't matter how many times you fail. It doesn't matter how many
times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your
failures, and either should you. All you have to do is learn from them and
those around you because...All that matters in business is that you get it
right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are."
--Mark Cuban"

"Always be the worst guy in every band you're in." If you're the best guy
there, you need to be in a different band. And I think that works for
almost everything that's out there as well." Pat Metheny