[rabbitmq-discuss] Failure starting rabbitMQ broker

AlvinRMQ alvinzmho at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 01:43:47 GMT 2012

Hi Simon,

It failed to restart again today. And the log file appeared normal apart
from a warning mesage just prior to restarting the broker:

=WARNING REPORT==== 15-Mar-2012::01:09:34 ===
exception on TCP connection <0.16970.16> from 192.168.0.145:49366
connection_closed_abruptly

I would think this is from one of the client machines shutting down.

Also, in which order should I restart the cluster of 2 nodes? Disc node or
the ram node first?

Thanks,
Alvin