[rabbitmq-discuss] JSONP support

Jack Palfrey jack.palf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:39:41 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to add JSONP support to the JSON RPC plugins, but I'm having
some difficulties. I'm hoping that someone from the community can help
point me in the right direction.

Currently I have RabbitMQ running fine, can pass messages around different
machines using the AMQP gem, but can't get a browser application hosted
elsewhere to join in; cross-domain policy stuff kicks in. Unfortunately I
can't move the application or the queues to the same host.

Are there other projects that have solved this one already? If not, can I
get some guidance on where to start? Should I be modifying the
jsonrpc-channel file or is this a Mochiweb thing?

I'm in the process of learning Erlang, so I appreciate this may be a
trivial question, but if there is a more experienced developer out there
who can direct me, I'd be quite grateful.

Jack