[rabbitmq-discuss] one exchange and different nodes

Techq chen-hongqin at 163.com
Thu Mar 8 04:07:00 GMT 2012

hi, may be it is a simple question, but it puzzled me a lot. I am
setting up a RabbitMQ Cluster. My question is can i declare a exchange
which mapping to different nodes? In my case, there are several nodes,
like a at rabbit, b at rabbit, c at rabbit, and now i declare two queues which
bind with an exchange(just in the same Channel), so can these two
queues be in different nodes?

i also see some explanations at http://www.rabbitmq.com/ha.html, say
that "The queue's initial master will be on the node to which the
client issuing the queue declare is connected." does it mean i can't
declare two queues(just in the same Channel) in different nodes?