[rabbitmq-discuss] Remove All bindings for a queue - Or list bindings - .NET Client

Thiago Burgo Belo thiagoburgo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:05:11 BST 2012

Simon,

How you said, each client need to get its own set of messages, but I need
which messages survive to client disconnect and the client can change the
binds to filter messages based on headers (Exchange Headers).

Has a way to unbind (using UnbindQueue method in .NET) to Unbind all queue
binds (an wildcard for example)?

Thanks,

Thiago Burgo