[rabbitmq-discuss] Remove All bindings for a queue - Or list bindings - .NET Client

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 26 11:32:32 BST 2012

On 25/06/12 18:23, Thiago Burgo Belo wrote:
> I Have a situation where I need add and remove a queue bind dinamically.
> The cliente decides the header property to match. I need know which
> binds exists to decide if I need remove or add a bind.
>
> How can I do this with .NET client?

The assumption AMQP makes is that you will be asserting the existence of
the objects you require - so that's why queue.bind is idempotent.

The usual reason for wanting to add / remove bindings dynamically is
that each client wants to get its own set of messages from some
exchange. So each client declares its own (autodelete or exclusive)
queue, binds it as needed, and then when the client disconnects the
queue is deleted, and with it the bindings.

If you need something more complicated than that, you would need to talk
to the management HTTP API.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen