[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustered startup with multiple queues and multiple masters

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Thu Jun 21 19:21:07 BST 2012

Wow, great turnaround time. Thanks!

> As a curiosity, how are you waiting to be sure that the messages are
persisted?

I'm using transactions.

For what it's worth, this hang on broker start is happening much less than
10% of the time. It happened twice in 10 minutes one day, and the next day
didn't happen at all.

For what it's worth, I now have Mnesia logging enabled so that if/when it
does repro again, I'll have more details.

Matt