[rabbitmq-discuss] Subscription and basic nack

Dave Curylo curylod at asme.org
Thu Jun 14 20:08:31 BST 2012

I'm using the .NET client library and my consumer has a Subscription with
NoAck set to false so my consumer can Ack messages when it has successfully
handled them.  When I receive a BasicDeliverEventArgs and want to basic
nack it because my consumer couldn't handle the message, am I supposed to
be calling this:

subscription.Model.BasicNack (m.DeliveryTag, false, true);

where delivery is the BasicDeliverEventArgs that I got from the
subscription?  It's not very clear from the API reference or user guide how
you would reject a message from a subscription.

Thanks,
Dave