[rabbitmq-discuss] publishing confirms with persistent messages?

黄大鹏 7xerocha at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:33:23 BST 2012

Hi all,
   I read this  "Persistent messages are confirmed when all queues have
either delivered the message and received an acknowledgement (if required),
*or **persisted the message**.*" on the offical blog. but when i read the
source code, I found maybe it's not true.
    in rabbit_msg_store.erl , when write a message to a file, it will
record pending confirms,.and sync these confirms very 25 milliseconds, the
problem is the file is cached file, so after sended the confirms, the
messages may not have been written to disk. am i correct?