[rabbitmq-discuss] there is a Consumer connected?

Mohsen Lotfizad mtlotfizad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 10:58:39 BST 2012

Hi
I have a the same question!
and for the answer of "*why do you want the producer to know if there is a
consumer around?*" I should say: I have about 50 producer and 10 consumer.
each producer producing about 500,000 message per day:) In a day it become
about 25,000,000 message! I don't want my rabbitMQ server fail because of
absence of message consumer. I want to notify my producers to wait and save
message in db until consumers are up. so because there are many producers I
can't use a passive declare like discussed in
here<http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2012-June/020553.html>
.
Did I could clarify my problem?
Is here any controller like Producer Flow
Control<http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html>
available?

Message: 6