[rabbitmq-discuss] How to specify user/pass

Alexander Ward alexander.ward at quibids.com
Mon Jul 2 23:34:58 BST 2012

Ah. I have never used said plugin, so I don't really know anything about
it. My guess would be that your configuration is off a little bit (for
example, I have no idea if both stanzas need to be inside of env or not).

But the documentation does say:

Check the RabbitMQ logs if things don't seem to be working properly. Look
> for log messages containing "rabbit_auth_backend_http failed".

Best of luck.

-Alex