[rabbitmq-discuss] What's the best way to monitor the client exit

Liuzhuofu liuzhuofu at huawei.com
Tue Jan 31 07:36:16 GMT 2012

In my system, many client will connect to the rabbit server, and they send msg to eachother.

My problem is: when one client coredown (lost the connection with rabbit server), I must catch this event quickly, and broad this event to all the other clients as soon as I can. What's is the best way to get the event (one client coredown)?

Do I need to develop a plugin and add it to rabbit server?