[rabbitmq-discuss] Suggestion - Simple Pub/Sub

Aamir Khan ak4u2009 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:27:34 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am working on a web application in which lots of users can send message
to a central server. This central server will push message to all the users
based on topic based filtering. This can be easily accomplished by using
rabbitMQ. I am using Tornado web server for non blocking asynchronously
pushing the messages to clients with rabbitMQ as middle ware for the
message queuing. My point lies in that i also need to store each message
into database so as to keep record of each. Since the messages won't be
very structured data so i am planning to have noSQL storage. Can somebody
please suggest some documentation where rabbitMQ is used in addition to
database storage ?

Well, i also read that i can use Redis Pub/Sub to have this feature of
subscribe and publish model, so i am quite confused whether to go for
rabbitMQ ?

Any suggestions are most welcome.

--
Aamir Khan | 3rd Year  | Computer Science & Engineering | IIT Roorkee