[rabbitmq-discuss] Help needed for .NET API for RabbitMQ.

Simone Busoli simone.busoli at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 08:47:35 GMT 2012

You cannot know directly if a specific item is in queue, but you can come
up with a way to figure it out. For example you might set up the consumers
to reply to the producer when they complete processing an item. In this way
the producer can avoid submitting items that haven't been processed yet.
In order to do this you have to set up some sort of request/reply, of which
you can find an example in the tutorials section of the website.