[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem with transaction handling on high availability queues

Christopher Grebs christopher.grebs at native-instruments.de
Fri Jan 6 11:01:34 GMT 2012

Hey Simon,

thanks for your reply!

I moved the error report to a more reliable service, see
http://paste.ubuntuusers.de/404922/ - currently I have problems
reproducing the error, 'cause I tried to build a basic example on where
it breaks, hell it's like always if one puts out the debug guns... then
everything works :-(

But, what I remember was that the consumer had some error, did a
tx.commit and tx.rollback and on the rollback it crashed.  One thing I
found to be a reasonable problem was that the rollback did not wait for
the commit to happen, maybe this caused some problems.

Once I am able to reproduce this once and for all I try to update to
2.7.1 to see if this fixes my problems.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers, Christopher.

--
Christopher Grebs
Data Processing Developer

Tel +49-30-611035-1664
Fax -49-30-611035-2652
christopher.grebs at native-instruments.de

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH
Schlesische Strasse 29-30
10997 Berlin, Germany

http://www.native-instruments.com

***

KOMPLETE 8 ULTIMATE - the premium NI producer collection
=>   http://www.native-instruments.com/komplete8

TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 - the professional 2.1 DJ system
=>   http://www.native-instruments.com/s2

->>>>>>  NATIVE INSTRUMENTS - The Future of Sound<<<<<<-

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Registernummer: HRB 72458
UST.-ID.-Nr. DE 20 374 7747

Geschäftsführung: Daniel Haver (CEO), Mate Galic