[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-discuss Digest, Vol 57, Issue 28

Øyvind Tjervaag oyvind at tjervaag.com
Wed Feb 29 12:42:18 GMT 2012

Hi Simon!

Just hijacking, since I've seen the same problem..

On Feb 29, 2012, at 11:13 AM, Simon MacMullen wrote:

> This is a bit of a vague question, making it a bit hard to answer. All I can say is it works for lots of people :-)

It works for me as long as I stay away from MSIE (And I usually do, and that's why I haven't reported this before…)

> When you say you don't see anything, you mean a completely blank page? By explorer do you mean MSIE (which version?) Are there any Javascript errors shown?

Javascript error on the overview page. MSIE 8.

> What does http://<server_name>:55672/api/overview look like?

Not found..

> What about http://localhost:55672/js/tmpl/overview.ejs ?

Found! :)

I took some screenshots and placed them here:  http://imgur.com/a/OgXap  Should be at least one screenshot per question above ;)
I started noticing this from version 2.7.1, but it seems to work fine from the same browser on the same machine if I contact a 2.4.0 Rabbit (I've not tested every version in-between….).

regards,
Øyvind