[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-discuss Digest, Vol 57, Issue 28

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Feb 29 10:13:26 GMT 2012

On 28/02/12 14:56, Jose Jimenez Ortiz wrote:
> I installed rabbitmq 2.7.1 and enable Rabbitmq_Management plugin but
> in the explorer I don't see anything on OVERVIEW panel.

This is a bit of a vague question, making it a bit hard to answer. All I
can say is it works for lots of people :-)

When you say you don't see anything, you mean a completely blank page?
By explorer do you mean MSIE (which version?) Are there any Javascript
errors shown?

What does http://<server_name>:55672/api/overview look like?

What about http://localhost:55672/js/tmpl/overview.ejs ?

Cheers, Simon