[rabbitmq-discuss] Reviewing server statistics from multiple rabbitmq-servers

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Fri Feb 3 23:55:38 GMT 2012

Hi, Travis:

I don't think we currently support this (I'm sure someone will correct me
if I'm wrong), but it's an interesting idea.  You could of course use the
management API to pull information from your many Rabbit instances and
feed it into the monitoring/alerting/dashboard system of your choice, but
that of course isn't quite the same as being able to view all of it in the
standard RabbitMQ web management UI...

Best regards,
Jerry