[rabbitmq-discuss] Reviewing server statistics from multiple rabbitmq-servers

Travis hcoyote at ghostar.org
Fri Feb 3 21:39:59 GMT 2012

Is it possible to have one rabbitmq instance running the management
webapp and have multiple other rabbitmq instances feed their
statistics data to that for the purposes of human review?  Right now,
we have about 40-ish instances of rabbitmq, each doing different
things in different datacenters, and I'd like to be able to have one
place to view their current messaging rates, utilization, and so on.

It wasn't clear from the documentation that this can be done in
anything other than a clustered configuration.

Thanks,
Travis

--
Travis Campbell