[rabbitmq-discuss] Plugin compile problem

Liuzhuofu liuzhuofu at huawei.com
Fri Feb 3 06:06:08 GMT 2012

Hi all:
    I found a plugin complie problem.
    I downloaded a lastest version of rabbitmq-server-2.7.1.tar.gz from http://hg.rabbitmq.com/. And I build the RabbitMQ Server first, then, I enter the ../plugins-src/rabbitmq-stomp directory, and "make", at this time, it makes failed like this:
../do-package.mk:162: ../coverage/package.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `../coverage/package.mk'.  Stop.
    And I found in the "../plugins-src/coverage", there is only a "build" directory, so I download a "rabbitmq-public-umbrella" plugins, copy the "coverage" directory's files to "../rabbitmq-server-2.7.1/plugins-src/coverage", then I can make the plugin successful.
    Why the "coverage" in rabbitmq-server-2.7.1 lost the files, and it can't compile the plugins after build the server, is this a problem?

Regard
David.