[rabbitmq-discuss] Dangling Connection

PSL 88506 psl88506 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:43:24 GMT 2012

I'm afraid I really don't understand your question. Instances of what!? Are
you saying two client instances connecting to one broker? Or something
else?  -  2 client instances running on same server connection to different
RabbitMQ brokers.

Dangling Connection means idle connection not used for very long time.
Say suppose, client is stopped abruptly and server is not informed, such
connection should not exist. Is there any way to handle such connection i.e
remove them. since we have 2 instances we are also unable to identify which
connection belongs to which instance and how long it is not accessible.

Please respond, please let me know if any information is required.