[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.0.1?

Andrius Norkaitis andnrk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:02:27 GMT 2012

Does anybody knows is that bug or something changed in v3 that causes such
error:

The AMQP operation was interrupted at
RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ConnectionBase.System.IDisposable.Dispose()

in Windows Service with .NET RabbitMQ Client v3.

Service code hasn't changed and all previous versions of Rabbit .Net client
worked without such error event.

BR,
Andrius