[rabbitmq-discuss] RMQ-3.0.0 multi rabbit nodes not able to start .

ponmuthu ponmuthu at omnesysindia.com
Tue Dec 4 10:51:18 GMT 2012

Ok thanks dude.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Watson [mailto:tim at rabbitmq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 4:13 PM
To: Discussions about RabbitMQ
Cc: PONMUTHU M
Subject: Re: [rabbitmq-discuss] RMQ-3.0.0 multi rabbit nodes not
able to start .

On 12/04/2012 10:43 AM, PONMUTHU M wrote:
> my aim to start multiple nodes in same mgmt plugin 15672
>
> is there any way to do that ?

It is impossible for any two applications running on the same
host to listen for incoming network connections on the same
port. Let me repeat that again, just so it is clear: what you
are asking for is not possible in RabbitMQ or any other server
application. I promise that when I said this in my previous
response I was telling the truth! ;-)

Cheers,
Tim

Useful Links: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=networking+ports