[rabbitmq-discuss] RMQ-3.0.0 multi rabbit nodes not able to start .

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Tue Dec 4 10:42:30 GMT 2012

On 12/04/2012 10:43 AM, PONMUTHU M wrote:
> my aim to start multiple nodes in same mgmt plugin 15672
>
> is there any way to do that ?

It is impossible for any two applications running on the same host to
listen for incoming network connections on the same port. Let me repeat
that again, just so it is clear: what you are asking for is not possible
in RabbitMQ or any other server application. I promise that when I said
this in my previous response I was telling the truth! ;-)

Cheers,
Tim

Useful Links: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=networking+ports