[rabbitmq-discuss] Help pinpointing an error

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Fri Aug 31 13:40:41 BST 2012

Jaime,

I note that the Erlang release for Debian Stable is quite old (R14A) and that a couple of important bug fixes were made in ets since then:

- OTP-9181  ETS table type ordered_set could order large integer keys                wrongly on pure 64bit platforms. This is now corrected.
- OTP-9281  ETS tables using the ordered_set option could potentially get           into an internally inconsistent state.

So I would strongly suggest upgrading to the latest Erlang (R15). The squeeze-backports repo has an 15B version, which should do nicely to remove this from the line up of potential causes.

Cheers,
Tim