[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq v2.8.6 installation - Command make hangs forever

misterdev kilian.devouassoux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:57:21 BST 2012

Hello all
I have a problem when I want to install RAbbitMQ v2.8.5 and v2.8.6
1 - the command *make* give me errors :

> git: Command not found

--> It'snormal because git is not installed on my server. Is that a problem
for the installation ?

2 - a few seconds after giving me the git errors, *make *hangs after these
lines :

> rm -rf eldap-wrapper/build/dep-ezs
> mkdir -p eldap-wrapper/build/dep-ezs
> [elided] copy dependent ezs
> touch eldap-wrapper/build/dep-ezs/.done

And it hangs here forever...
I have had absolutely no problem installing and running v2.8.4, but I can't
compile the new version.
Has there been some changes that could explain that ?