[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP protocol version mismatch

Paolo paolocruciani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:11:37 BST 2012

Thanks for your prompt response.
Maybe i explained wrong, the RabbitMQ server works fine: I can also use the
plugin rabbitmq_management and view all active queues.
My problem is different, my application uses a library AMQP-client.jar
to communicate
with the server rabbit (AMQP-client-2.7.1.jar or AMQP-client-2.8.6.jar
depending
on the version of server).
Using this library trying to connect to the server rabbit, i get the error
"*com.rabbitmq.client.MalformedFrameException: AMQP protocol version
mismatch* *, we are version 0-9-1, server sent signature 1,1,0,10**. *"
It seems that the client is incompatible with the server ... which is not
true because they interact properly with Ubuntu
Regards