[rabbitmq-discuss] .Net Client locks trying to create a channel on a blocked connection

kzhen k.ross at resilientplc.com
Thu Aug 23 17:03:10 BST 2012

Francesco Mazzoli-2 wrote

> The best thing to do is simply to create a new connection when you create
> a new
> channel, since connections from which you're publishing will always be
> prone to
> be blocked.

The guidance of Rabbit is to maintain one connection per application, which
I'm adhering to.

The application will be receiving many many requests per second so this
isn't really feasible.

I also noticed some interesting behaviour in that I'm able to establish a
connection to a server with a memory alarm which would then result in the
connection being blocked, but the connection is still established...is there
anything I can check on the actual IConnection to see if it is in the
BLOCKED state? I couldn't see anything...