[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel stuck?

Alex Zepeda alex at inferiorhumanorgans.com
Wed Aug 15 19:50:16 BST 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 07:18:56PM +0100, Matthias Radestock wrote:

> On 15/08/12 18:57, Alex Zepeda wrote:
> > Here's the next few minutes of the log files:
>
> Thanks. I think I've found the problem. Unfortunately there's no quick
> fix / workaround, so you are going to have to wait until we release a fix.

Well, the other thing that stands out is that the shovel seems to remain
wedged across reboots but gets unstuck after a power cycle.  My current
hypothesis is that power cycling leaves the filesystem in an inconsistent
state resulting in the mnesia files getting zapped.

Any idea if there's a good way to unwedge the shovel?

Also, any ETA for a proper fix?

- alex