[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ cluster on a single machine, OSX Lion, Homebrew

Chris Johnson wchrisjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:16:15 BST 2012

If that is the case, would it make sense to update the RMQ online docs on
clustering to mention that as a caveat for Homebrew users? I just spent the
better part of a couple of DAYS trying to get this working. I kept thinking
it was user error on my part due to my inexperience with RMQŠ

I've updated the config file.

Chris