[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET ssl_upgrade_failure
ward.mark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:23:14 BST 2012
My results from setting up stunnel to listen as a server for ssl
connections and forward non-ssl to the rabbitmq appear to fail. I get the
following. I am not sure if this is still a user error in setting up
2012.08.02 13:01:29 LOG5[7704:3988]: Service [amqp-ssl] accepted connection
2012.08.02 13:01:29 LOG3[7704:3988]: SSL_accept: 1408A10B:
error:1408A10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:wrong version number
2012.08.02 13:01:29 LOG5[7704:3988]: Connection reset: 0 byte(s) sent to
SSL, 0 byte(s) sent to socket
Running on mono gives the same error. I will keep checking if it is
something I have wrong with stunnel. Based off the network trace between
rabbitmq and the client the handshake does not error out this way.
On Thursday, August 2, 2012 1:03:02 PM UTC-5, Mark Ward wrote:
> I have just tested stunnel. I have setup a connection from my .net client
> to connect as a client to the rabbitmq server. the client connects with
> no-ssl and stunnel is set to connect via SSL to the rabbitmq server. I had
> to set verify, verify_none because stunnel was sending a client cert the
> server did not trust.
> I am attempting to get stunnel to work the other way where the client
> connects via SSL and stunnel connects via no-ssl to the rabbitmq server.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss