[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET ssl_upgrade_failure

Mark Ward ward.mark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:03:02 BST 2012


I have just tested stunnel.  I have setup a connection from my .net client 
to connect as a client to the rabbitmq server.  the client connects with 
no-ssl and stunnel is set to connect via SSL to the rabbitmq server.  I had 
to set verify, verify_none because stunnel was sending a client cert the 
server did not trust.

I am attempting to get stunnel to work the other way where the client 
connects via SSL and stunnel connects via no-ssl to the rabbitmq server.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/attachments/20120802/5cdaa27c/attachment.htm>

More information about the rabbitmq-discuss mailing list