[rabbitmq-discuss] log process

Rosa, Andrea (HP Cloud Services) andrea.rosa at hp.com
Mon Apr 23 12:20:59 BST 2012

Hi all,

I had a strange issue with Rabbitmq 2.7.1 running on a linux box.

Rabbitmq didn't produce log files for 5 days, from the .log.1 to .log file there is a gap of 5 days and the last entry in the .log.1 is something related to log rotate:

INFO REPORT==== 15-Apr-2012::06:30:37 === Rotating logs with suffix  ''

The server was running during this gap and it's impossible not to have log entries in the log file as our system was running and producing entries.

I'd like to know if the log process for Rabbit is executed in a separated process and maybe this process died.
We restarted the service and the file log start to be "normal".

Someone has seen it before?
Thanks
--
Andrea Rosa