[rabbitmq-discuss] Generating a Rabbitmq release

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 02:01:45 BST 2012

Hi Tony,

No, I generated a rabbit.rel file using ideas from rabbit_prelaunch.erl, from there I created the .script file and the .boot one.

Then I did all the packaging and some .sh scripts using make/bash so I can generate the .tar.gz file

Probably tomorrow I will submit my code so I can share what I've done so far.

Cheers,

Alvaro

--
Alvaro Videla