[rabbitmq-discuss] Binary plugin files for presence and udp exchanges

Tony Garnock-Jones tonygarnockjones+rabbitmq at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:57:24 BST 2012

Hi all,

Because a couple of people have been asking, I've made available a couple
of .ez files for the presence-exchange and udp-exchange. They were built
with Erlang R15B01 against today's tip-of-mercurial RabbitMQ sourcecode, so
they may not be for everyone, but perhaps better than nothing:

   -
   https://github.com/downloads/tonyg/presence-exchange/rabbit_presence_exchange-20120411.01.ez
   -
   https://github.com/downloads/tonyg/udp-exchange/rabbit_udp_exchange-20120411.01.ez

I can't promise to support these binaries, but if you do have any problems
with them please email me or this list and I'll see what I can do.
Regards,
  Tony
--
Tony Garnock-Jones