[rabbitmq-discuss] [bug] umbrella common.mk

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Mon Apr 2 17:01:05 BST 2012

I agree that the message could be better, but it isn't rabbitmq that is
generating the message, but make.

If you find a way to use make avoiding the possibility of this problem,
we would be very interested.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
chinchilla (n.) Cooling device for the lower jaw.
socialcast (n.) Someone to whom everyone is speaking but nobody likes.
literacy (n.) A textually transmitted disease usually contracted in childhood.