[rabbitmq-discuss] [bug] umbrella common.mk

Matwey V. Kornilov matwey.kornilov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:50:10 BST 2012

Frankly speaking, I was playing with building RPM for rabbitmq at opensuse
build service. Maybe you know, when I checkout the package, it creates
directory like 'home:matwey:branches:network:messaging:amqp/rabbitmq-server'
where sources tarballs and specs are placed.

So, I unpacked the sources tar.gz archive and tried to build it by hands in
order to understand how to improve spec-file for newer version. Then I got
this bug.

It took me about an hour to understand the roots of problem, because, as you
said, the message was 'cryptic'.

If fixing that is too complicated, it is ok. But please, add at least human-
understandable message to avoid futher problems.