[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ, Gretty, and Channel question

Peter Ledbrook peter at cacoethes.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 09:34:58 BST 2011

> Thanks again for your great reply.  I was quite surprised when I saw
> this, and I realized I needed to reach out and understand what is
> happening before I propose Gretty + RabbitMQ for production use.

I can't get ab working against the Gretty server because it keeps
throwing exceptions. Anyway, from a single browser hit I can see two
messages being added to the queue. And if I add a println before the
publish, I see the message printed out twice. That suggests Gretty is
doing something odd.

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook