[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ, SSL, .NET Client

jeremyalan jeremyalan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:15:58 BST 2011

The log appears to be pointing to the key file, which doesn't surprise me
because I was only given two files, the Cert and the CA.  I tried running
RabbitMQ server without specifying a keyfile, which seems to cause problems.

I also followed the instructions at the website below, to attempt to create
my own .pem file:
http://www.digicert.com/ssl-support/pem-ssl-creation.htm

This still seems to throw errors related to the key file.  So I guess my
questions are:

1. Is the key file required?
2. If I wasn't given one, how do I create one from the Cert/CA files? (is it
even possible??)
3. Any other options?

TIA,
-Jeremy