[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues with RabbitMQ, SSL and .NET

Umut Sahin umut.sahin at vigasis.com
Tue Sep 13 12:37:06 BST 2011

>Is there any chance you could try running your .NET program from a different
>machine?  In particular, could you run under Mono on the same machine as
>the broker?

Alex, we finally made it but i think we find a bug,
on our machine with specs .Net v4.0 with RabbitMQ-Client 2.6.0 on Windows7 x64,

Our .Net code was
cf.Ssl.ServerName = "server-PC";
cf.Ssl.CertPath = "./clientkeycert.p12";
cf.Ssl.CertPassphrase = "testing";
cf.Ssl.Enabled = true;
cf.Ssl.Version = System.Security.Authentication.SslProtocols.Ssl3;
cf.Address ="10.35.110.167";
cf.HostName = "server-PC";
cf.UserName ="guest";
cf.Password = "guest";
cf.Port = 5671;
this code crashes all the time...

but when we take the #cf.Address ="10.35.110.167";# line to the bottom it works like a dream...
so the working code is below: