[rabbitmq-discuss] New to RabbitMq questions

Chris Chiappone chiappone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:45:54 BST 2011

I am trying to decide if rabbitmq is something that would fit well in our
architecture.  I have a question on what is the best way to approach/design
should be used if I wanted to be able to consume messages from multiple
clients.

My use case is basically:

Unlimited number of clients that can publish and subscribe to messages to
their own queues or exchanges.

An admin client that can subscribe or publish on to any queue or exchange.
The admin client would always be connected.  I realize that a client can
have access to any queue or exchange but I want to be able to dynamically
bind to new exchanges/queues as they are added by other users so I
can receive all messages.

Is there a good way to do this?

Thanks.