[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Shovel Connections

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Tue Oct 25 16:14:33 BST 2011

Hi Jelle,

Sorry for the late reply.

> When the broker is in such a situation, I have found that restarting
> RabbitMQ with the init scripts is not possible.

That's interesting.

When the broker reaches the situation, could you try running:
  > rabbitmqctl status
  > rabbitmqclt report
and post the output here?

Could you also check if any errors are being reported in the rabbit and
sasl logs?

Once you do this, could you try stopping rabbit with
  > rabbitmqctl stop
?

All of the above is geared towards finding out why the broker isn't
shutting down.

Cheers,
Alex