[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Shovel Connections

Jelle Smet smetj.net at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:51:10 BST 2011

Hi,

I have a newly installed setup running RabbitMQ version 2.6.1 and the Shovel
plugin downloaded from:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/plugins/v2.6.1/rabbitmq_shovel-2.6.1.ez.
I came across a few occasions which look similar to Mihir's situation.
On my side no messages are lost, but they just keep sitting unacknowledged
in the source broker. Restarting the source broker RabbitMQ the solves the
problem.
When the broker is in such a situation, I have found that restarting
RabbitMQ with the init scripts is not possible.  I have to sigkill it and
start it again after which everything works again.

Which output and information I can submit to further troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Jelle