[rabbitmq-discuss] Implementing Prioritised Queues

James Dear jamesdear at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:09:22 BST 2011

Oh I see :(

How does QoS manage to load-balance multiple queues within a channel?
I thought the queue consulted the limiter before delivering a new
message...in that case could one add a little bit of logic to the
limiter to prefer one queue over another? I believe there is already
some logic in the limiter that tracks rejection rates per
queue...could this be implemented as an extension to that?

James