[rabbitmq-discuss] Is there a channel publish throughput limit to a queue?

Allen Kim allen.kim at epicadvertising.com
Tue Oct 4 19:00:32 BST 2011

Thanks for your reply. I have been waiting for someone to reply.

1. They are persistent messages (disk writing speed could slow down that
much?)
2. NOT large message (it's around two lines 200-400 bytes)
3. routing to only one queue
4. NO transaction
5. 3-4 consumers with basic.qos prefetch to 100.

So, #1 and #5 matters?

Allen