[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster Memory Usage

Travis hcoyote at ghostar.org
Wed Nov 23 16:18:15 GMT 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Matthias Radestock
<matthias at rabbitmq.com> wrote:

> Btw, what's stopping you from upgrading to 2.7.0?

Two things:

1) we haven't updated our puppet modules to handle the management
changes for 2.7.X for things like plugins
2) we're at the beginning of a 4 day weekend in the US and we don't
want to make a drastic change like this without more operations and
developers around.  (We've only been running puppet in production for
about 3 weeks now ...)

Right now, we're just running with the slave turned off which is
giving us acceptable throughput and mitigates the problem (even though
it puts us at an elevated risk of an outage by having only one
rabbitmq-server instance running right now).

Travis
--
Travis Campbell
hcoyote at ghostar.org