[rabbitmq-discuss] Rebilling Customers

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Mon Nov 21 21:41:26 GMT 2011

Hi, Chad...

What you're describing sounds like a fairly standard work queue type
design and many people use RabbitMQ for such things.  I assume that
the billing/invoice-generation process is something potentially time
consuming that you want to be doing with multiple workers running in
parallel asynchronously?

In that case the pattern in this tutorial (available in Python and
Java versions) will be of interest to you:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-two-python.html

Best regards,
Jerry