[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP 1.1 Repeated Headers

Guy M. Allard allard.guy.m at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:10:02 GMT 2011

I agree that is a possible interpretation of the spec.

The spec could also be read as:  brokers forward as is,  clients deal
with the 'SHOULD use only the first' part.

I am testing a 1.1 client against Rabbit and Apollo.  The behavior is
different.

This implementation does seem to imply that a client can not ever act as
a pure server-to-server transfer mechanism.

I will deal with either.  Thanks for the info that this is expected.