[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Crash

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Tue Nov 15 09:14:37 GMT 2011

Dave,

On 14/11/11 16:14, Dave Greggory wrote:
> Since we don't know what the problem is and it happens rarely, there's
> no way to confirm even after upgrading that the problem has been fixed.
> Is there any more information that we can provide so you can
> troubleshoot the problem?

I do now have a theory for why the problem may occur.

How long was the rabbit running before it crashed? Could you send us the
*complete* rabbit log, going all the way from the startup to the crash?
It's probably too long for the list, so please send it to
info at rabbitmq.com. Thanks.

Regards,

Matthias.